- Commonwealth Orthopaedics Blog
Our blog provides information and tips from our physicians, physical therapists and orthopaedic specialists on injury prevention as well as options for the treatment and rehabilitation of orthopaedic problems.
- All About Back Pain
This website will answer patients who suffer from back pain.
- All About Neck Pain
This website will answer patients who suffer from neck pain.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
This website will provide information on all types of musculoskeletal problems.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
This site will provide patients with a variety of excellent educational material and important links to other useful sites.
- American College of Sports Medicine
This organization is one of the governing bodies for the development of scholastic and collegiate sports health programs and pre-participation requirements.
- American Medical Association
While this website does not focus on musculoskeletal problems, this can be a useful source for information on general medical problems as well as health care policy.
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
This organization represents the physicians involved in the medical (non-surgical) care of sports-related problems.
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
This website is a valuable resource for questions about sports-related injuries.
- American Running Association
This site provides extensive information on injury prevention and treatment for all levels of runners.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists - Patient Education
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
This is a premiere organization that focuses on advances in arthroscopic surgery.
- Bone and Joint Decade
An international campaign to improve the quality of life for people who have muscoloskeletal conditions.
- Journal of Bone and Joint Disease
This is a premiere orthopaedic surgery journal. While somewhat technical, it can be a useful source for new treatments of musculoskeletal problems.
- Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
A website that talks about joints in general and their relationship to joint disease.
- Physician and Sports Medicine Journal
This site will provide patients with useful articles and tips for the care of athletic injuries.
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
This site provides news and announcements, legislative information and journal information.
- Your Orthopaedic Connection
This site provides useful orthopaedic information, provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.